RE: Word 2000 Repaginating all the time!

Subject: RE: Word 2000 Repaginating all the time!
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:05:31 +1000

FWIW Fred, I almost exclusively use page layout mode in Word 2k with nary a
problem.

Although I have reservations being negative to anyone trying to help people,
I have only seen two messsages from you and they have both been regarding
Word help when you are a self-confessed Word less-than-capable user who
prefers Framemaker. Tool wars aren't fun, and your replies are very, very
borderline in my books.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
Email: heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com Blog: www.tdfa.com/blog/blog.htm
Live Advice: http://www.keen.com/The+Word+Heretic
You agree by writing to me personally that any material can be reused
publicly unless you explicitly disclaim it.