Motivation - Update

Subject: Motivation - Update
From: "Tamara Reyes-Muralles" <trm -at- telusplanet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:02:37 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to those that responded politely to my post. Some of your
suggestions for alleviating my boredom were helpful.

For those of you that responded not so politely, I was stating a fact that
I was bored, not complaining. I simply asked what do you do when you get
bored at work. Simple question.

I am sorry some of you are not working, or some of you think nobody should
complain about anything because the job market is bad.

Most of the replies on this mailing list are polite. What makes me angry is
that some people on this list go out of their way to be rude. Why? I have
seen this happen a couple times on the list. There is no point in being
rude. If are grumpy, don't respond to an email. If you want to give positive
cristisim, then do so. But don't be rude.

Have any of you thought about the person that you are being rude to? Do you
know what is going on in their personal life? Do you think your rude reply
will really help that person? I thought this list was to help people, not
knock them down.

Tamara

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l