RE: What do you like most about MS Word?

Subject: RE: What do you like most about MS Word?
From: "Jonathan West" <jwest -at- mvps -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 16:20:07 +0100

I've found both this thread and the previous one about what you all don't
like about Word extremely interesting.

In order to help Microsoft understand our needs better, I'd like to package
up the posts and pass them to one of my contacts at Microsoft. They are
probably finalising the feature content of the next version of Word about
now and making a start on selecting the main features of the next but one.

Does anyone have any objection to that?

Regards
Jonathan West

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l