Q&A format

Subject: Q&A format
From: "Laura Winkelspecht" <lwinkels -at- shopko -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 15:08:10 -0500

Hi All,

I am working with an instructional designer to develop insurance open enrollment materials for our company. I had started to develop a standard document with organized headings, etc. She said that this would be better as a Q&A because it's easier for people to understand. I think it would be unorganized, and it would make writing it harder (I am not as familiar with this type of documentation).

Presentation is important because, as is happening everywhere, our insurance rates are going up. I am not an expert, so I thought I would see what you all thought.

Willing to bend, but only if it's for the right reasons.
Laura Winkelspecht

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l