framemaker 6.0/ wheel mouse

Subject: framemaker 6.0/ wheel mouse
From: Jennifer Maitland <jlm -at- kwi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:08:28 +0100

Hi everyone,

I recall finding a patch almost two years ago that enabled me to use my
wheel mouse with Framemaker. Right now I'm clicking, dragging and scrolling
because the wheel functionality doesn't work with Framemaker (or Acrobat for
that matter) and it's wrecking havoc on my hands, neck and wrists I've
found. Tried searching for the patch on the Adobe site, through Google and
through the archives, but I haven't found it. Does anyone know where I can
get it? My aching joints thank you in advance.

Oh yeah - any other writers out there have a hard time using the mouse? I'd
like to hear about some alternatives before I have to pack it in and find an
alternative career - sometimes after a long day I find it hard even holding
a teacup or grasping my keys hard enough to open my stubborn front door -
owwww!

Thanks,
Jennifer

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l