Visio groups

Subject: Visio groups
From: tvirostko -at- familydollar -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:24:57 -0400

Happy Friday Everyone,

I'm learning how to link my Visio shapes with my Excel database, and I've
got some questions about some things. I've searched the archives here. I've
searched the MSN site... and I've scoured the Visio help without any
success. So, does anyone here know enough about Visio linking to answer this
question: Can I get the Linked Excel Data to display in the Visio shape? Or,
does anyone know of a Visio Users Group where I could find the answers to
this and other questions?

I'm on digest, so please CC me when you reply.
TIA! And have a great Holiday Weekend (US).

Anthony Virostko
IT Technical Writer
Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
Ext. 3479

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- Benjamin Franklin
(Sorry about the long additional SIG... out of my control.)

The email massage you have sent does not adhere to Family Dollar's Information Technology Security Policy. All communication should be expressed in a professional business manner in adherence to FDS policies. If you have questions or concerns please contact Loss Prevention x-3411 or IT Security x-4892.

Refer Information Technology Security Policy http://ncweb/itsecurity/Web%20Security.pdf

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l