Wanted:Web plug-ins for Knowledgebase

Subject: Wanted:Web plug-ins for Knowledgebase
From: Ann Waterhouse <Ann -at- Crescendo -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:35:11 -0400

Good afternoon,

Can anyone out there recommend a plug-in for KnowledgeBase that we can use
on our web site?

Our department inherited the company web site from a departing team member
and have found that certain pages have been programmed using skills and
tools that we don't have. For now, it would be easy to say "Never mind, the
site's working. We'll leave it like that for now". But unfortunately, major
sites, such as our KnowledgeBase section" are down for the count. At first
we thought it was missing files but we know now, it's a problem with the
code. I know that more than likely we will have to redo the site but in the
meantime I was hoping that some one out there knows of an affordable plug-in
that we can purchase to re-activate our KnowledgeBase.

I'm also hoping that some one out there will be able to understand what I'm
looking for. If you need any more information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Ann Waterhouse
Senior Technical Writer
Crescendo Systems Corporation
5305 Notre Dame, Suite 200
Laval, Quebec, Canada H7W 4T8
Tel: (450) 973-8029
Fax: (450) 973-4449
This correspondence contains confidential company information intended only
for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by
another person is strictly prohibited.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l