Table Problems - Solved...OT humor?

Subject: Table Problems - Solved...OT humor?
From: "Justin Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:37:47 -0600

Yesterday I made the mistake of making the comment that "My customer is
usually pretty agreeable when I come up with a good alternative."

Well, this morning I got a reply to my proposition.

It was essentially...

Justin, I love what you have come up with. You are blessed with an insight
that will make updating the document extremely easy, as well as compiling it
now extremely efficient. Your hand work and effort is much appreciated, as
it is rare in this business to find someone who plans ahead.

Please disregard all your ideas and use our format that was designed in 1978
(the year I was born) and is incredibly outdated. If you could, please
throw away your computer and use a typewriter. That way you will know when
you have exceeded the table length. We find that candlelight in a cave
works well. Please send a messenger by foot when you have completed this
task.

It is Friday, but it feels like Monday...SO MUCH FOR EFFICIENCY!!!!!!

arghh...

Justin
Who will spend all day cutting and pasting text into an archaic,
non-sensical, un-updateable table format to please Uncle Sam.

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l