Book Proposal on JDO

Subject: Book Proposal on JDO
From: "Jill Johnson" <jilljohnson -at- programmer -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 07:48:30 -0500

The team has finished putting together its proposal on Java Data Objects (JDO). There are no books currently on the market on this topic. We will be sending our proposal out to the various acquisition editors first thing Monday morning.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l