Re: FWD: Open Office experience out there?

Subject: Re: FWD: Open Office experience out there?
From: Megan Golding <mgolding -at- secureworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 15 May 2002 11:19:13 -0400

On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 11:20, Bev Corwin wrote:

> Not too long ago, I recall reading an article (somewhere) that
> discussed a
> city in Florida that decided to build their entire city wide network on
> Linux. In the specs I recall reading that they were using Open Office
> on
> the network's client systems.

Bev probably remembers this article about the City of Largo in the
Florida Keys:

http://www.consultingtimes.com/Largo.html

Meg

--

Megan Golding (mgolding -at- secureworks -dot- net)
SecureWorks, Inc.

Make your life a mission - not an intermission.
-- Arnold Glasgow

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l