RE: Job Hunting Stories

Subject: RE: Job Hunting Stories
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:56:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- Elizabeth OShea <Elizabeth -dot- OShea -at- emergesmart -dot- com> wrote:

> Why is it called a T-letter?

I'll give you two answers. First, that's the name the guy who taught it to me
gave it. <g>

Second, if you look at the way the bulleted lists with the heads appear
visually on the page, you can make out a T. (At least that's the rationale I've
come up with. YMMV)

Now that I think of it, someone mentioned sometime back that the T-Letter was
documented in a book that was published at least ten, maybe more, years ago.
Maybe that reference, which escapes me, has a more definitive answer.

=====
Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
Personal Web Page - http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 03/14/02
--The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.--

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l