RE: Simple English

Subject: RE: Simple English
From: "Bulloch, Scott" <scott -dot- bulloch -at- sap -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 00:57:58 +0200

Robert,

Look at these sites:
http://www.userlab.com/SE.html
http://www.userlab.com/Downloads/SE.pdf
http://www.aecma.org/Publications.htm
http://www.world-ready.com/r_intl.htm

You can also do a Google search on simplified english to turn up some more.

Scott

Buy RoboHelp Office in May and you'll save $100 with our mail-in rebate.
Or switch from Doc-to-Help or ForeHelp to RoboHelp Office for only $499.
Get the help authoring tool PC magazine recently awarded a perfect score!
Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr