PDF from Word 2002 - no bookmarks, in a single file

Subject: PDF from Word 2002 - no bookmarks, in a single file
From: Julie Shannon <vashon_shannon -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 07:38:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

Seeking Group Wisdom here: I believe that I have an
"Offending Character" in a 128 page Word 2002 document
that I have converted to PDF.

On a sister file, everything went fine -- all
bookmarks and links converted, things were dandy. In
this file, the conversion "chokes" when creating the
bookmarks...

Can anyone provide advice as to how I might go about
troubleshooting?

I suppose I could go ahead and create the bookmarks
manually (yuck) -- but I would like to know if this is
a common problem and how others have managed to solve
it.

A thing to note: The file is part of an SDK and
contains much sample code. This makes it a little
tougher to scan visually.

Hope that there is some help for this problem...
Thanks to you in advance!

Julie
http://health.yahoo.com