RE: Structure for GUI & Command Line Input Doc

Subject: RE: Structure for GUI & Command Line Input Doc
From: "Mike Starr" <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 02:19:47 -0500

I'd probably keep the separate sections and cross-reference them. I think
folks tend to focus on one method as much as possible and keeping them in
separate sections would allow them to use the manual for their primary
methodology without too much noise from the other.

Mike

---
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator
Graphic Designer - Desktop Publisher - MS Office Expert
Office: (262) 694-1028 - Pager: (414) 318-9509 - Fax: (262) 697-6334
Home (262) 694-0932 - mike -at- writestarr -dot- com - http://www.writestarr.com