UML?

Subject: UML?
From: Jennifer Maitland <jlm -at- kwi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:10:21 +0100

Hi there,

>From doing some research, I have a basic understanding of the concepts
behind UML. However, before diving head on into a manual about it, I'd very
much be interested to hear about other tech writers experiences with it -
why did you decide to adopt it into your work, how hard did you find it was
to integrate into your existing skill set, what kind of environment are you
working in? And, of course, is UML helpful to you - worth taking the time to
learn?

There is a tonne of information out there on the web about UML, I'm just
looking for a little techauthor perspective. Thanks very much in advance,

Jennifer Maitland
Technical Author
KWI
The Fulham Centre