RE: Too many words?

Subject: RE: Too many words?
From: "Mike Starr" <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:07:49 -0500

The triumph of style over substance...

However, they also know they'd darned well better be prepared to back up
every bullet point in their PowerPoint Presentation with detailed analysis.
That's what makes a good presentation. They have to be ready to defend and
elaborate on every statement.

Mike

---
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Technical Illustrator
Graphic Designer - Desktop Publisher - MS Office Expert
Office: (262) 694-1028 - Pager: (414) 318-9509 - Fax: (262) 697-6334
Home (262) 694-0932 - mike -at- writestarr -dot- com - http://www.writestarr.com