Re: Experiences with XP?

Subject: Re: Experiences with XP?
From: kate -at- kathleen -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 7:50:25

Tom Herme wrote:
> Does anyone have experience in working with XP software development teams?
>
> If so, I'd be interested hearing how you have adjusted to this development
> process.

Hi Tom,

I don't have any experience with it myself, but one of my
closest friends wrote the following article while working
on an XP project sometime last year.

http://www.computer.org/software/homepage/2001/06Shuh/

I found it quite educational, and -- though I may be
partial -- enjoyably written.

He's no longer at ThoughtWorks (as of this past week), but
if you have any questions for him based on his article,
I'd be happy to pass them on.

- Kate O'