RE: Starting Out

Subject: RE: Starting Out
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:53:17 -0500

I actually worked for a company for two years before I learned that they had tacked a "junior" onto my title. The only way I even learned about it was during an annual review when the lead told me that they were taking it off. That workplace was none for needlessly keeping secrets from its employees to a ridiculous extreme.