RE: Importance of XML in single sourcing?

Subject: RE: Importance of XML in single sourcing?
From: "McCarter, Kim" <kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:40:21 -0400

You might want to check out FrameMaker 7.0 and its XML capabilities. It isn't
out yet, but is due out soon - and Frame's been around much longer with more
reliability than most others....

http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/

(Yes, I know Frame has problems, but I know what those problems are and at least
they are consistent! Better an old friend with known 'issues' than a whole new
application with its own list of 'issues.' I've been that route before and it
was NO fun.)
_________________________________
Kim McCarter
Information Design & Development
Harris Corporation, Network Support Division
(321) 724-3497
kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com

*****Confidentiality Notice*****
This message is confidential . If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not copy or otherwise disclose the contents of this message to any other person.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately by return e-mail. Thank you.