Setting up a "Project" list

Subject: Setting up a "Project" list
From: anon.
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 08:37:13 -0500

Good morning,

My department announced yesterday that they have to make very major budget
cuts. Layoffs are on the horizon and I've been informed that my position may
be one of them.. My boss asked that I write down all prior projects (one and
a half year's worth). She wants me to include new and upcoming projects.

BTW, I am deemed the only "Jack of All Trades" writer which either helps or
hinders my future employment here. My projects run the gamut from hard copy
documentation to digital photography. Whatever the Research department needs
I do,
learn to do, or try to!

My question: To make the greatest impact to the HR powers that be (and try
to hang on to my job), should I set up a very long (BOLDED) bulleted list or
use tables? The completed projects obviously far outweigh the new ones.

So far I created a broadbased group of tables and organized them into these
categories: databases, web design and content, documentation, and of course
miscellaneous.

Please respond off-list. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Anonymous