Re: changing a Robohelp file from .hpj to an online web-based file

Subject: Re: changing a Robohelp file from .hpj to an online web-based file
From: "Paul Strasser" <paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:04:26 -0700

> We are considering changing our stand-alone .hpj Robohelp files to a
> web-based Robohelp file. Is there any way you can import the .hpj file
into
> a Robohelp web-based file, or would this require an entire re-write? Is
> this where UltraDev comes in?

If you're converting a Winhelp (.hpj) project into webhelp, check the
"Generating Webhelp" topic in RH's online help or user's guide. The
instructions are straightforward. So yes, you can generate webhelp using RH
(my version is 9.2.)

Similar instructions are in the online help for generating HTML help.

Paul Strasser
Windsor Technologies, Inc.
2569 Park Lane, Suite 200
Lafayette, Colorado 80026
Phone: 303-926-1982
FAX: 303-926-1510
E-mail: paul -dot- strasser -at- windsor-tech -dot- com

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr

Check out the TECHWR-L Site redesign!
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/