RE: "Nested" Headings

Subject: RE: "Nested" Headings
From: Sue Ahrenhold <SAhrenhold -at- IpdSolution -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:15:04 -0500

What "I" personally hate about nested headings is working in products where
nothing meaningful happens until you're already down to Heading 4, and there
are 25 pages of text indented 1.25 inches, and I don't even know what part
of the product we're talking about because there are no visual queues on the
page to give me context.

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr