RE: Re; Validating documentation

Subject: RE: Re; Validating documentation
From: "Suzanne Chiles" <suzchiles -at- pobox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:04:35 -0800

John,

I agree completely. I was not surprised. Why didn't I jump ship earlier?
One, I felt then, and still feel now, that the company has an excellent
product and the opportunity to succeed on its merits. Second, the high-tech
recession started early here, there were very, very few technical writer job
openings in 2001. Third, I own 10,000 shares of stock (I got very nice stock
options). I still wish the company the very best of luck and know that the
decision, at least in my case, was a quite difficult one. But mostly, I
think I stayed because it was the best job I'd ever had. I loved the job,
the products, the company, and my co-workers.

This is all just to say that CEOs and business owners aren't the only ones
who sacrifice and give all they can give. It's just that when times get
tight, the CEOs still have jobs and the worker bees don't. Which is
business, and I understand it completely.

But I do have to say that CEOs and business owners shouldn't get the idea
that they're pulling the whole load by themselves.

Suzanne

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr