COM-based API examples?

Subject: COM-based API examples?
From: "Sella Rush" <srush -at- MusicNet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:18:00 -0800

Anyone know of any public SDK docs for COM-based APIs? I'm looking particularly for those written for C++ programmers. (For COM and C++, the emphasis is on interfaces rather than classes and objects.)

I've already created out API doc, but will be reviewing and revising in the near future, and would like to see how others are presenting this information.

Thanks!

Sella Rush
technical writer
MusicNet