re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: Michele Marques <msmarques -at- rogers -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:12:47 -0500

I responded for my current job, where my only presentations are for meetings.

But a couple of jobs ago I was technical writer/software trainer where I regularly presented (lectures and classes). Several times a year I presented to 200 - 300 people, and the largest group I presented to was a crowd of 600.

Since then, I haven't done too many presentations as part of my full-time job, but on the side have presented. I'm also probably the reverse of most casual presenters - I'm really nervous before the presentation, but as soon as I'm on, I enjoy it.

- Michele Marques
mmarques -at- rogers -dot- com
http://members.rogers.com/msmarques

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr