RE: The Role of Tools in Getting Work (was: Green TW searching for software advice)

Subject: RE: The Role of Tools in Getting Work (was: Green TW searching for software advice)
From: eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:45:28 -0500

Looks like I have to pay a little more attention and put my comments in better
perspective.

I've been asked who started bashing HR checklists and calling hiring managers
clueless. Maybe it's just a sign that I've been on the list too long now. I had
a premonition what the next posts and complaints on the subject would be. We
have after all gone through variations of this thread (and others) numerous
times.

The comments and posts from disgruntled participants in the employment
circus/hiring sideshow have usually gone in the direction of blaming the process
instead of looking to improve approach. I certainly sympathize with them though.
I thankfully haven't had to visit/participate in that particular spectacle for a
long time.

Eric L. Dunn

www.ehelp.com/techwr