Web Works Publisher or Robo Help?

Subject: Web Works Publisher or Robo Help?
From: "Peters, William" <WMPeters -at- aaamichigan -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:01:26 -0500

I'm researching out the benefits of using Web Works Publisher or Robo Help
with FrameMaker 6.0 and MS Word. We're looking to move both FrameMaker
books, MS Word manuals, documents, etc... to a better, more searchable and
cross browser on-line environment. I know I have preference already. I
would like to get some feedback from others as to their recommendations
about using one or the other.
Bill Peters
Business Processing Support
Intranet Coordinator for Membership Portal, Club Services & Processing
Services
AAA Michigan
Phone 313-336-1153
Fax 313-336-9669