Re: Re(2): I suppose this is my most frustrating grammar error

Subject: Re: Re(2): I suppose this is my most frustrating grammar error
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 09:39:07 -0700

from the Introduction on page v of the Evil Style Guide That Corrupts All
Souls:

"...this guide is TO HELP MICROSOFT WRITERS AND EDITORS maintain
consistency WITHIN AND ACROSS PRODUCTS. It is not a set of rules. It does
provide guidelines that have been discussed and reviewed by experienced
writers and editors across the COMPANY. These guidelines represent their
expertise and OPINIONS of WHAT BEST SERVES MICROSOFT DOCUMENTATION TEAMS
AND THEIR CUSTOMERS."

(All capitalization for emphasis is mine. All rights reserved. Not
available in stores. Close cover before striking. E pluribus datum.)

-KC