Rotating tables in Word -- Solution

Subject: Rotating tables in Word -- Solution
From: techwriter -at- supalife -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:52:32 +0000

A decaffeinated Keith asked:
> ....why on earth would you want to make users try to read
> and write sideways in a word processing program?

The template is for developers/project managers to create test plans in (in
Word) and then for the testers to fill in those in hard-copy as they test.

If Dick hadn't come up with his suggestion, I'd have had to go with the entire
section in landscape to avoid crick-in-neck lawsuits from users typing
sideways...

I'm in Frame-rehab though and hadn't managed to think sufficiently far outside
The Frame Way to find The Word Way.

Thanks
Lil

Too post-lunch do to sigs...