Re: RoboHelp Question

Subject: Re: RoboHelp Question
From: Char James-Tanny <CharJT -at- helpstuff -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 21:27:02 -0500

Hi, Joanne :-)

Unless I'm misunderstanding, this is a "feature" of Internet Explorer. (It allows folks using screen
readers to "see" the hotspots.) I know how to disable it in straight HTML and perhaps this will work
in the RHH Editor (I haven't ever tried it).

Add the following to the area tag in the imagemap:

onFocus="if(this.blur)this.blur()"

Holler if you have any questions :-)

Char
Char James-Tanny (mailto:CharJT -at- helpstuff -dot- com)
JTF Associates, Inc. (http://www.helpstuff.com)

Consulting and Development for WinHelp, HTML Help, and Web-based Help
Adjunct Faculty, Bentley College
RoboHelp Advisory Board and RoboHelp Instructor
Web Site Design (http://design.helpstuff.com)
Web Hosting (http://hosting.helpstuff.com)