RoboHelp Question

Subject: RoboHelp Question
From: Joanne Grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:19:24 -0800

Happy Saturday. I've searched the archives, and searched the eHelp
site, and can't find anything on this one. Maybe someone out there
has run into this before.

I'm creating a compiled HTML help (.chm) in RoboHTML 2002 on a
Windows 2000 machine. I have an image that uses n image map for
popups. It works great, except that the popup's image map border
appears on the graphic once the popup is active. It doesn't appear
in the preview window.

I've tried setting all of the borders to "0", and using the Image
Map Borders feature to set it to "no border", but the border keeps
reappearing. The client really doesn't want the borders visible,
since the shapes are very odd and any mismatch is obvious.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? The deadline is
swooshing up on me, and this one has me stumped.

Thanks,
-joanne

Joanne Grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles www.writeangles.com

Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a
contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them
is wrong. - Ayn Rand