Request for Help

Subject: Request for Help
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:26:08 +1100

Xpost Whirlers and HATT

G'day,

as I've been saying for a while, I am flat out trying to get my toolset
finished ASAP as WinWriters commitments will add at least an extra month to
the rollout otherwise. This is to be published on the tech whirlers for free
access to the public, not only as a pre-done tools, but also as example code
covering many aspects of the DOM.

I am busy completing the programming this week but there is very little
doco. Although the tools are straightforward in their use, I need to have
doco with them as it has already been demonstrated that our user base is no
more educated that any other :-)

So, if there are any help writers out there who are willing to complete
approx 1.5 pages from a std skeleton for a few tools for Word (2k+), please
drop me a line off list and I'll send you the betas.

Any beta testers willing to provide feedback and rigorous testing would also
be appreciated.

Naturally, its a community-spirit payment only as that is all I receive and
your name goes squarely on the credits.

For those people who find this an advertisement or offensive, I humbly
apologise for finally occupying your screen momentarily on a more selfish
message.

Steve Hudson, Word Heretic
HDK List MVP
Word help and tools: heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com