Re: Grim numbers, just grim--but not yet feeling all that grim

Subject: Re: Grim numbers, just grim--but not yet feeling all that grim
From: "Kevin Christy" <kevinchristy -at- socal -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:34:58 -0800

> Maybe I'm a fool, Picaro in a picaresque folly. What are other
> people 'feeling'--what's your gut reaction to what's going on? Are things
> improving? Is it gonna get worse?
>

> steve arrants

This is the worst recession in twenty years, and the worst ever for
technology. Despite hopeful signs, it's not getting better. Because we
have such a diverse economy, there will always be sectors that are going up
and sectors that are going down, but most seem to be down.

This too shall pass. Tomorrow's another day. At least you still have your
health. Every dark cloud has a silver lining. Count your blessings. It's
always darkest before the dawn. At least it can't get much worse.

These have been my mantras for the last 12 months. ; )

Kevin