JavaHelp Newbie Question

Subject: JavaHelp Newbie Question
From: Chris Morrow <cmorrow -at- tripos -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:43:08 -0600

OK,

So I have created some javahelp and ran hsviewer to see if it works and it works wonderfully. My question is this:

On an Intranet site, can I just link to the documentation and the HSVIEWER pops up so our customers can see the documentation in JavaHelp?

Do they need to have the hsviewer installed?

This would seem to me rather troublesome if we must make our customers have the viewer already installed locally...

Any thoughts or workarounds on this would be greatly appreciated....

CSM