Re: Reality check

Subject: Re: Reality check
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:59:10 -0800 (PST)

Everyone knows it is not a fairy tale, it is based on very tight but
possible milestones, and it is developed by the people who will end
up being accountable for what they say they will do.

Everyone also knows that they run into an issue that needs assistance
to meet the committment, assistence is available if it is for
legitimate reasons. We have relationships and consultants with some
pretty powerful resources around.

Gotta remember, these initiatives involve renegineering the company
from the ground up...this isn't just "Ya know what would be a good
idea" kinda stuff.

--- Lois Patterson <lois -at- dowco -dot- com> wrote:
> What you describe is very impressive. What do you think makes the
> difference
> for this work environment having firm deadlines and definitive
> objectives as
> compared to other environments where both are woefully lacking?
>
> Lois Patterson

=====
John Posada, Senior Technical Writer

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!