RE: Online Portfolio(from:job interview question...)

Subject: RE: Online Portfolio(from:job interview question...)
From: Tothscribe -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:57:29 EST

>some of us probably are not completely within our
>bounds even briefly showing hard copies of our work in interviews

My portfolio is comprised entirely of grad school assignments and fake documents that parallel the work I've done. So far, employers seem to understand that I'm showing them what I've done while being constrained from showing them *exactly* what I've done.

The advantage is that I can leave or post said portfolio anywhere. The disadvantage is that I can't find a shareware program that parallels the strucure of one I worked on, one that I feel I did my best manual ever for.

Linnea Dodson