RE: Component one acquires Forehelp

Subject: RE: Component one acquires Forehelp
From: "Barnett, Eva" <Eva -dot- Barnett -at- aketontechnologies -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:33:56 -0800

Kevin McLauchlan wrote:

>The Component One representative already stated
>that they do not intend to move away from their
>connection-with/dependence-on MS Word. This,
>obviously, is a blow to FrameMaker users, who
>have happily been using FM to create source for
>ForeHelp (may it rust in peace).

Just wanted to mention that I saw the following on the eHelp web site
this morning:

Brand New!
<first bullet> FrameMaker support

I don't know exactly what this "support" entails, but it's something to
check into. (Sorry if this is old news to the list; I'm on digest.)

-Eva
eva -dot- barnett -at- aketontechnologies -dot- com

(no affiliation with eHelp beyond appreciation for their techwrl
sponsorship)

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr