Canadian Jobs

Subject: Canadian Jobs
From: "bgoett" <rbg -at- silk -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:08:47 -0800

Where the heck are all the Canadian jobs? I did a search for tech writing
jobs this morning on Dice.com. The results were 1851 jobs in the U.S. and .
. . . . . . 5 in Canada. I don't get it. We are a reasonably progressive,
industrialized country. You would think there would be more demand for tech
writers than that. There must be a huge hidden job market here (I hope).

On another note, are there any tech writers in the Okanagan Valley
subscribing to this list? It would be nice to know if anyone else is out
there. You can contact me at my home e-mail address if you like and maybe
we can do some networking.

Bruce Goett
Kelowna, B.C.
rbg -at- silk -dot- net

RoboHelp for FREE, through January 15th. RoboHelp can import your existing
Help projects! Learn how else RoboHelp can benefit you. www.ehelp.com/techwr