RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Secara, Maggie" <Maggie -dot- Secara -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:28:02 -0800

Well, it did sound a bit as if you were saying that 0% was the only grown-up
response. LOL, oh well I didn't take it personally :)

And I agree. Moreover, one of the other things we often hear is that
someone has trouble at every job they go through. Everyone hates me, no one
wants to work around here, these people are all idiots. All the time?
Everywhere? Yeah, that person should definitly take another look.

> I used to find a lot more people disagreeable and hard to
> work with than I do now, something I attribute to my growing
> up, not the general nicening <g> of the population.

On the other hand, sometimes it seems like there are more disagreeable
people now than there used to be. Maybe it seems that way from listening to
all the layoff stories, or maybe I'm just getting crankier as I get older.

Maggie

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when
you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr