RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll Question
From: "Secara, Maggie" <Maggie -dot- Secara -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:52:42 -0800

And if, out of 10 people I deal with regularly, one is a little trying (I'm
not saying so trying that we can't work together) that's 10%. I don't see
how this says anything about the maturity of either party.

Or is it immature to notice that not all relationships are equally smooth?

Maggie Secara

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when
you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr