RoboHelp and/or MS HTML Help Workshop

Subject: RoboHelp and/or MS HTML Help Workshop
From: Steve Lefevers <scl -at- pcisys -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 14:32:11 -0700

My Email Address is scl -at- pcisys -dot- net

I've posted this question to several Help (HATT) sites and can't get a
coherent answer?

If anyone uses RoboHelp and/or MS HTML WORKSHOP HELP on their job as a
Technical Writer - your advice would be much appreciated.

I?ve heard that RoboHelp and MS HTML WORKSHOP HELP are widely used Programs
by many companies that Some Technical Writers (not all) are required to Use.

To get this type of job as a Technical Writer - Which Program is used by
more companies? ROBOHELP OR MS HTML WORKSHOP HELP

Or Do Companies require you to know both programs?

Which Help Program should I focus on?

Is MS HTML Help Workshop similar in its procedures to RoboHelp? If I
practice with MS HTML Help Workshop - will it enable me to understand the
basic procedures that RoboHelp uses and thus learn RoboHelp quicker?

Is there a Free RoboHelp Demo Download so you can practice it on your Home
PC?

Can You Learn RoboHelp at Home with a good Instruction Book or is it too
complex a Program? If you can learn RoboHelp at Home- What's a Good
Instruction Book?

Or Do you need to take a College Class?

Thanks Much
STEVE

Sponsored by eHelp Corporation, makers of RoboHelp - the industry standard
in Help authoring. Download a trial version today or get special savings when
you buy the RoboHelp 2002 Holiday Edition. Visit http://www.ehelp.com/techwr