RE: Excel and large numbers of linked files

Subject: RE: Excel and large numbers of linked files
From: "Ehr, Meg" <Meg -dot- Ehr -at- smartworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:26:15 -0500

Thanks to all who offered input and assistance on my questions. Seems the
boss discovered an existing Access DB with some of the info we need, so now
I'll be doing my project in Access instead of Excel. At least now I have
some semblance of structure to start with!

Now, of course, I have two days in which to re-learn Access (hardly touched
it in four years) and get this thing set up...

Meg Ehr
It's a growth opportunity. Really.