RE: Overloaded brain? One way to cope!

Subject: RE: Overloaded brain? One way to cope!
From: "Lisa Wright" <liwright -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:43:10 -0800

Glen said: "Lisa's way is Too Much Work(tm) for me ... I have this small
Desktop
Accessory called FlashWrite II (Mac Only..."

Different strokes, eh Glen? What work? I print. I punch (3-hole). I
fuggedaboudit. I may need a bigger notebook soon. I carry it when I need
it. It's semi-organized. Admittedly, it is "primitive," so it won't
appeal to anyone with a high geek quotient. :-) (not that being a geek
is a *bad* thing, mind you!)

Actually, now that the list archives are so nice, I don't print so much
anymore. Just now and then...

Lisa