RE: Storyboarding Animated and Interactive Content in WBT

Subject: RE: Storyboarding Animated and Interactive Content in WBT
From: Michele Marques <MarquesM -at- autros -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 12:31:04 -0500

Mandar Atmasidha [mailto:matmasidha -at- yahoo -dot- com] writes:

> Apart from this I would like to know what tool you are
> using to create WBT. Are you using Macromedia
> Authorware?

Branham, Craig [mailto:cbranham -at- rational -dot- com] adds:

> Right now we're using DreamWeaver, Flash, and Camtasia (for screen
> captures). [...]

I have a similar mix, but use Hypercam for screen capture movies.

I've used Authorware for CBT (not on the web), but am not sure how well
Authorware courses work over the web. By the way, if you are using
Dreamweaver, check out the (free) Coursebuilder extension to help with some
of your WBT needs.

- Michele
Michele Marques, Technical Communicator
AUTROS Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
marquesm -at- autros -dot- com <mailto:marquesm -at- autros -dot- com>

This material is intended for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed and may contain information that
is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the material to the
intended recipient, you are notified that dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
please contact the sender immediately via e-mail and destroy this message
accordingly.