RE: Resume Question

Subject: RE: Resume Question
From: "Secara, Maggie" <Maggie -dot- Secara -at- indymacbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:19:33 -0800

A couple of years ago, in similar circumstances, I worked in a fabric store.
Would I put that on nmy resume? Why? It has no more to do with my career
than the drug store I worked in through college. Better to have a gap in
your work history. If you stayed totally unemployed the gap would be there.

IndyMac Bank.... Bureaucracy Beware!

Maggie Secara
B2B Policy & Procedures Writer
Phone: (626) 535-7987
Maggie -dot- Secara -at- IndyMacBank -dot- com

Web site: www.indymacbank.com