Re: The skeletons in the web-site closet

Subject: Re: The skeletons in the web-site closet
From: "Yvonne Harrison" <vonnie -at- paradise -dot- net -dot- nz>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:13:24 +1300

Oh yech... I agree Kevin, this is a bit tacky. There is also the slight
problem of royalty payments. I'm not sure on the law here but presumably if
the employees haven't signed a release to give the company permission to use
their faces on the Web site then legal complications could ensue.

The safest option is to invest in some royalty and copyright Photo and Art
CDs. (If you're already doing that you can ignore my ramblings :-). Quite a
few places issue them and for around $400 or so you get a nice collection of
photos/art about a certain subject. There are many CDs available that
feature very nicely dressed corporate types spread across a common
representation of people you'd generally find in an office.

Yvonne