Re: How to learn RoboHelp the hard way?

Subject: Re: How to learn RoboHelp the hard way?
From: Iggy <iggy_1996dp -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:06:17 -0800 (PST)

Just as reasonable as learning to play the guitar
without having one to play.

Though, if you know music, you'd be much better off
than if you didn't. Same can be said for help
authoring.

--- Earl Cooley <shiva -at- io -dot- com> wrote:
> RoboHelp Office 2002 costs $899, which can buy an
> awful lot of ramen
> noodle soup. Is it reasonable to try to learn the
> software without
> having a copy of it to play with? Any
> recommendations would be
> appreciated.

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

custom cover design, and distribution to 25,00 retailers. Join our almost
10,000 published authors today. http://www.iuniverse.com/media/techwr