WebHelp Display Problem

Subject: WebHelp Display Problem
From: Emily Cotlier <Emily -dot- Cotlier -at- zeacom -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 15:57:04 +1300

At my office, we use RoboHelp Web Help, generated by RoboHelp 2000, for some
in-house documentation, implemented via an Intranet site. This is used on
three continents and in New Zealand. One of our offices has had two people
have problems viewing one of the Web Help items; when they try to open it,
the TOC/Index/Search frame is blank, but they can see the introduction page.
Other users at other offices have no problems - occasionally, other users at
the same office don't have problems, either.

I've asked RoboHelp tech support about this, and they haven't had any
substantial/helpful reply. Apparently, it's got something to do with the IE
version being used to view it, and something to do with the way the office
trying to read this has set up their web security. Our own main systems guy
is at a loss.

Does anyone have any insights or suggestions for fixing this problem?

Many, many thanks -

Emily Cotlier
Documentor/Technical Writer
Zeacom Limited
emily -dot- cotlier -at- zeacom -dot- net
www.zeacom.net