Java apps - which help system?

Subject: Java apps - which help system?
From: John Cornellier <techwr-l -at- cornellier -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:14:26 +0200

Is anyone creating online help for Java applications?

If yes, in what form are you delivering the help? So far we've delivered help as HTML for viewing in the system's default browser.

I've done a prototype in JavaHelp which seems to work well. But I haven't seen any commercial implementations of this. I'd like to see some shareware using JavaHelp if anyone knows of any.

John Cornellier