WebHelp output

Subject: WebHelp output
From: "Tanja Rosteck" <tsr -at- videotron -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 18:18:35 -0400

Hi folks!

I'm looking for a decent HAT that produces clean WebHelp with frames.
I'm not impressed with the "quality" of RoboHELP's WebHelp code, and
wasn't too pleased with ForeHELP either, so my search is on for a
better product for this type of task.

Can anyone recommend a good HAT for WebHelp projects? Or, has anyone
successfully used HTML editors such as Dreamweaver for this purpose?
I'm essentially looking for a HAT that has built-in WebHelp
functionality... I'm not looking to create the navigation frames and
all from scratch unless I absolutely have to. :^)

Thanks in advance - I'll post a summary of responses to the list for
anyone else who's interested.

*Tanja

--
Words4Nerds: big technical writing for small business
Email: tanja -at- words4nerds -dot- com

Announcing new options for IPCC 01, October 24-27 in Santa Fe.
Attend the entire event, select a single day, or sign up for
a Saturday postconference workshop. http://ieeepcs.org/2001